Norwood Class 3 Fut Hair Transplant Before And After Photos

Bernstein Medical

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration Patient ODQ has brown hair and a donor density of 2.3 hairs/mm2. He had an advanced Norwood Class 3 pattern of hair loss. The patient wanted to lower his hairline and thicken the forelock area. Results after one hair transplant session of 1,950 follicular unit grafts.

Overview:

beforeafter_fb_odq.jpg

Before / After:

0a_before_odq.jpg

Before Hair Transplant

0b_after_odq.jpg

After One Hair Transplant

Detail of Hairline:

1a_before-hair-transplant_odq.jpg

Before Transplant

1b_after-hair-transplant_odq.jpg

Result After 1st Session

Top View:

Steps in hairline design and recipient site creation.

2a_before-hair-transplant_top_odq.jpg

Before Hair Transplant

2b_position-of-hairline_top_odq.jpg

Position of Hairline

2c_distribution-of-1950-grafts_top_odq.jpg

After Recipient Site Creation

2d_one-year-post-op_top_odq.jpg

Results After 1 Year

See patients with similar characteristics in the Bernstein Medical photo galleries:

Additional Resources:

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
For his age this is a great hairline and one that would go undetected by the public

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
For his age this is a great hairline and one that would go undetected by the public

Yeah but it's also one he could have had for pennies a day if he had gotten on medication 3-5 years sooner. Not trying to kick a guy when he's down (you or him). Just saying nothing can create and preserve density and hairlines better than early aggressive drug treatments.

And yeah the procedure looks quite reasonable. But keep in mind this is 1/3 of his donor area now used just for this. Hair transplants only go so far in general.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but it's also one he could have had for pennies a day if he had gotten on medication 3-5 years sooner. Not trying to kick a guy when he's down (you or him). Just saying nothing can create and preserve density and hairlines better than early aggressive drug treatments.

And yeah the procedure looks quite reasonable. But keep in mind this is 1/3 of his donor area now used just for this. Hair transplants only go so far in general.
Hopefully those meds will keep him where he is right now: if he looks like that in his 50s and 60s then he's lucky.