What's your favorite season and why?

Weirdo

Reaction score
Hi. While I wait for someone to hopefully reply to my thread, I figured I'd start another one. My favorite season is Summer. Why? I much prefer warm/hot whether to cold. The cold seems to slow me down (energy-wise).

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Four too many beautiful seasons to choose from. I think spring is especially nice to see nature's surprises slowy begin to stir.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Winter--leggings, boots and pumpkin spice coffee.

Damn, my gf says that but now she's warming to Summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Four too many beautiful seasons to choose from. I think spring is especially nice to see nature's surprises slowy begin to stir.

That's my favourite for that reason, season of hope as I like to call it :)

Reaction score
I like them all. There's something special about each one. I like spring because it's pretty looking at the flowers and plants trying to brush off winter. I like winter because well, I like snow. I like autumn because I love taking walks with all the orange leaves on the sidewalk. For summer, it's a time for vacations, ice creams and swimming.

MI92

Established Member
Reaction score
Summer, without a doubt. I'm a lot more cheerful during the summer (especially when compared to the winter).

BuddingLawyer

Reaction score
Winter. Can keep putting layers on until you're comfortable. Summer - there's only so many you can take off!

resu

Reaction score
I can't tolerate hot or cold so spring and autumn are the only seasons that I feel comfortable.

Kovalchuk71

Reaction score
Winter. I love the cold and the snow. I'd much rather be in front of a fire than sweating my butt off outside during July/August.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Winter without a doubt. I don't mind going out when it's cold. I am in the desert so for 3 months out of the year I cant stand it outside. 115 degrees outside...no thanks.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Summer. I love hot weather (but not that hot, preferably 30 - 40 degrees celcius) and I don't like shoveling snow. December is awesome but january and february and cold and there are no holidays.

- - - Updated - - -

Winter. Can keep putting layers on until you're comfortable. Summer - there's only so many you can take off!
Does the UK even have a summer? I'm looking at the forecast and all I can see is 20 degrees weather. 17 degrees maximum temperature for two days in July this year? That's autumn weather.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does the UK even have a summer? I'm looking at the forecast and all I can see is 20 degrees weather. 17 degrees maximum temperature for two days in July this year? That's autumn weather.

Haha yeah our "summer" usually consists of 3 months, including one or two weeks of hot (25-30 degrees) weather and then back to grey, overcast 15-20 degrees for the rest of it.

Then 9 months of long winter where everybody looks like this:

fp9noj.jpg

Attachments

• 22-maester-aemon.w529.h352.2x.jpg
    22-maester-aemon.w529.h352.2x.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 243

llttoo33

Reaction score
I never liked winter due to the cold and having the shovel a dive way but after moving and living in Florida for 5 or so years, I miss seeing fresh white snow. But I'm sure I will get over that ;)

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
Hong Kong winter is my absolute favourite, it only gets to about 14 degrees on average. Never lower than 7 and sometimes as high as 19. Brisk is far better than boreal in my opinion.

Nightmare911

Reaction score
Winter. Becuase unlike summer if I am cold I can just add more layers. Whereas summer if I'm hot I can't do anything about it