Recent content by Bw0434

  1. B

    Is dutasteride even worth trying? Diffuse thinning

    35 years old. First pic is out of the shower and dried and second pick is after putting liquid minoxidil in. I got diffuse thinning all over. Was planning to just shave it all off but wanted to see if you guys think dutasteride is worth a try. I tried finasteride a few years ago and had no luck. I'm on trt so...
  2. B

    dutasteride or finasteride around a newborn baby boy?

    So was on finasteride about 3 years ago. Hopped on after conceiving with my daughter. I then have been off for two years due to try to conceive and then stayed off during her whole pregnancy. I was wondering once the baby is here is it safe to hop back on? I know with males it can have affects so just...
  3. B

    Dutasteride while my wife is pregnant?

    So thinking of going on finasteride or dutasteride. I tried finasteride for a year about three years ago and it didn't do much for me. No sides but hair was still shedding. I ran it .5 mgs for 6 months out of the year though. I now want to hop back on. Wanting to try dutasteride but my wife is preggo with a boy and is around...
  4. B

    Why does face look less bloated on finasteride

    Hm maybe. Anything I can take instead to substitute it
  5. B

    Why does face look less bloated on finasteride

    I feel like when I'm on finasteride my face looks less bloated. I came off cause wife and I are going to try for our second kid. Now I feel like my face is puffy again. Any reason why this would happen. I would of thought it would be the other way around with increase in estrogen.
  6. B

    4 months on finasteride. Should I stop? Pics

    Thanks man yea got off it a few weeks ago. Anything I should also be doing
  7. B

    4 months on finasteride. Should I stop? Pics

    Thanks man was thinking of topical finasteride too. If I had no luck with oral would it be the same with topical you think ?
  8. B

    4 months on finasteride. Should I stop? Pics

    You have kids in the house? Any side effects/results from the ru?
  9. B

    4 months on finasteride. Should I stop? Pics

    How many times a week do you need to do it?
  10. B

    4 months on finasteride. Should I stop? Pics

    Hey if I didn't have success with finasteride would you say ru would prob be the same? Or is it different ?
  11. B

    4 months on finasteride. Should I stop? Pics

    I'll look into a bit more. Appreciate the help. If I was single and by myself I'd try it so quick haha. But now especially with no long term studies doesn't seem worth it. Looks like for now it'd prob be regenapure shampoo, nizoral, and minoxidil and watch my hair go bye bye haha
Top