Recent content by drphilmustache

  1. D

    DUPA will be the end of me. I just feel so hopeless.

    Yup I’ve never seen any successful stories of a male diffuse AA recovery though, most of the studies and papers only record an improvement in female candidates. You should definitely look at your scalp through a dermatoscope see if you find any pigtail hairs, broken hairs (black dots) or yellow...
  2. D

    Am i cooked?

    I dont lets just hope it works in a couple months you know how hair is
  3. D

    Am i cooked?

    i have no idea what this means but it takes like 2 mins to apply evenly all over the scalp Ive been applying it for ab 2 weeks now
  4. D

    Am i cooked?

    once at night, i use the mane regain brand with the dropper and just rub 1ml on my crown. Its been about 2 weeks and ngl its making so visible difference. ill lyk if anything changes tho soon im also gonna hop on Tofacitinib and estradiol gel on the scalp, and im also gonna get my prolactin...
  5. D

    Am i cooked?

    Applied where, how many pumps (i ordered 0.06%) and how long should I let it sit? I already use topical RU58841 for my scalp
  6. D

    Am i cooked?

    It works for regular Androgenetic Alopecia but for the unlucky few who have DUPA the working theory rn is diffuse alopecia areata (aka alopecia areata incognita) or hyperprolactinemia. worst case scenario is you have those, take estrogen and go from a balding man to a balding woman because DHT was never the cause...
  7. D

    DUPA will be the end of me. I just feel so hopeless.

    From what ive read on people with dupa they’re extremely nonresponsive to dht blockers, there’s people on the dupa subreddit who have gone all the way to 2.5mg dutasteride and oral estradiol and still experienced no regrowth. The working theory now is that its either an autoimmune condition or...
  8. D

    Am i cooked?

    Did the estrogen gel help at all while you were using it? Did you develop any sort of gyno?
  9. D

    MODERATE DIFFUSE THINNING: Am I a candidate for hair transplant?

    Yes I’m just gonna get estriol cream and apply it topically. Not sure if this is your area of expertise but would supplementing this with something like a sarm e.g. ostarine work to avoid the decrease in muscle mass caused by the estrogen?
  10. D

    MODERATE DIFFUSE THINNING: Am I a candidate for hair transplant?

    Right the problem is alpha estradiol only works by blocking the androgen receptor right so its functionally identical to RU58841 which I’m already using. Would a topical beta estradiol work instead like estradiol cream?
  11. D

    MODERATE DIFFUSE THINNING: Am I a candidate for hair transplant?

    Will topical alfatradiol work too? I dont wanna hop on hrt and get gyno and lose my gains
  12. D

    MODERATE DIFFUSE THINNING: Am I a candidate for hair transplant?

    Hello, 19M balding since I was 15. I have been on 2.5mg min for ~2 years, 1mg finasteride for 1 year before recently transitioning to 0.5mg dutasteride since this February. I recently started RU58841 5% 2 weeks ago, and also have been taking 4mg KLOW daily for around 2 months. Judging from photos, my density...
Top