Recent content by Yar

  1. Yar

    Hi, I'm Neveen - 20+ years of toppers and wigs, and I blog about all of it

    The absence of regular periods and the presence of a polyp are all linked to the health of your own hair. Have you visited a medical facility to have the polyp removed?
  2. Yar

    Hi, I'm Neveen - 20+ years of toppers and wigs, and I blog about all of it

    Hello! I have read your message. I would like to ask you a personal question: are your periods regular? And do you have them?
  3. Yar

    am i receding?

    Dandruff or dryness is caused by low progesterone levels relative to other hormonal groups.
  4. Yar

    am i receding?

    Androgenic alopecia can be triggered by stress; many people experience stress prior to the onset of the condition. It is worth noting that cortisol is also considered a male hormone. When cortisol levels are elevated, progesterone levels drop—falling to the very bottom relative to cortisol and...
  5. Yar

    am i receding?

    Many men begin to experience hair loss associated with the onset of androgenetic alopecia following periods of stress. If they fail to take action, the hair loss worsens—progressing from Norwood 1 to Norwood 2. I link male androgenetic alopecia to a drop in progesterone levels—the "calmness...
  6. Yar

    am i receding?

    You should take a course of it; you're under stress, and that means elevated cortisol levels.
  7. Yar

    am i receding?

    If you have dandruff, this already indicates that the hormonal balance is disturbed and shifted towards cortisol.
  8. Yar

    am i receding?

    It says so on the packaging, take it for 30 days, then take a break and repeat.
  9. Yar

    am i receding?

    Because cortisol needs to be lowered and progesterone should predominate.
  10. Yar

    am i receding?

    Buy a vitamin B complex and magnesium from a pharmacy. Take it for 30 days. Take a break and then repeat the course for 30 days.
  11. Yar

    am i receding?

    You need B vitamins and magnesium to produce the hormone progesterone, which will lower the stress hormone cortisol.
  12. Yar

    am i receding?

    Dandruff is a sign of an imbalance in your hormonal system. It is 100% due to elevated levels of the stress hormone cortisol. I experienced this myself during my school years.
  13. Yar

    Is dutasteride even worth trying? Diffuse thinning

    Which medication is used for hormone replacement therapy?
  14. Yar

    Here I will publish my results on 25 mg spironolactone.

    On estradiol, there is practically no hair loss; at most, up to five hairs come out when washing.
  15. Yar

    Let The Journey Begin (long Term Documentation)

    A vitamin B6 deficiency impairs the liver's ability to eliminate processed estrogens. Weaker estrogens, such as estrone and estriol, will block newly administered estradiol from binding to the receptor. You need B6 for the liver to clear processed estrogens, yet spironolactone clearly interferes...
Top