1 years update, getting alot worse help

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
hi i have been using the big 3 (5%minoxidil, 1.25fin,3x week nizoral) but let's put it this way, at 5 month period a lot more hair than when i began my treatment (almost felt like i was cure) now at 1 year i have less hair than when i started the treatment, that's a big downside. so i need your help. i been shedding since the 5 month untiil now, non stop, i'm following the same schedule treatment has before, it seems that the shedding doesn't want to stop, i'm a diffusing thinning all over my head, but is worth mid to frontal (temple also) what else can i use, any of those pills works like msm, or l-argini, or goint with spironolactone 5% or back to xandrox 15% (which i stoped using it about 1 month after because i made a mistake, xandrox 15% is suppost to be use when there seems nothing else working)

when i pull my hair their always 3 or 4 hair in my finger, and my hair just look to weak, and it doesn't feel like is not growing anymore. i need to do something fast.

Cassin

Reaction score
This is a tough one.

I suggest you read some recent posts by a poster named "Bombscience"

Do you know how to use the search feature? You can look up his posts that way.

SoulPatch

Reaction score
If you suspect that your treatment may be making your hair loss worse, try taking 2 or 3 weeks off and then get back on it. It certainly wouldn’t hurt.