10 days in - shed + INCREASED LIBIDO??

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
Came off finasteride and started dutas 10 days ago due to finasteride not doing anything (yes I mean anything, not maintaining, hairloss worse, below baseline). On just 0.5mg per day but thinking I might up that if I stop ordering from ihouse and get them from alldaychemist due to price.

Last couple of days my hair has started to shed badly but also (weirdly) my once dormant sex drive has increased alot. Is this normal???Is this a good sign?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:
Came off finasteride and started dutas 10 days ago due to finasteride not doing anything (yes I mean anything, not maintaining, hairloss worse, below baseline). On just 0.5mg per day but thinking I might up that if I stop ordering from ihouse and get them from alldaychemist due to price.

Last couple of days my hair has started to shed badly but also (weirdly) my once dormant sex drive has increased alot. Is this normal???Is this a good sign?

i think ,in very basic terms that it means less dht more testosterone ,there is a study posted here somewhere..........id take it as a good sign,finasteride has given me an increased libido and ive in the very least maintained over the last 23 months

so,good luck! sounds like dutasteride could be what ya been looking for :punk:

notself

Reaction score
One of the possible side-effects of finasteride. is decreased libido. I am surprised it increased yours.