10 years results. Do safe DHT resistant follicles become sensitive in the new area they are transplanted to? Is hair transplant good for only Nw3?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I understand all surgeons want you to stay on finasteride forever and that might not just be because you've still got hair on the top that needs keeping, but it might be because the safe follicles become DHT resistant in the new area. So is hair transplant pointless in the end? You will lose the hair you transplant in the end and in the end will have nothing left?
So for maximum results and to keep as much hair as possible, just don't transplant, or only do body hair transplant and wear a hair system. Hair transplant is only for Norwood 3?
Good news is that body hair becomes a bit more similar to head hair too.

Last edited:

BaldBob

My Regimen
Reaction score
And finasteride is no guarantee you’ll keep it:

“Usage of minoxidil and finasteride and their influence in the longevity of the hair follicles in our study were not statistically significant.”

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
And finasteride is no guarantee you’ll keep it:

“Usage of minoxidil and finasteride and their influence in the longevity of the hair follicles in our study were not statistically significant.”

Upregulation is a b**ch.

Derek Clapton

Reaction score
The whole idea of a transplant is so you don't have to use fina and get gyno and feel miserable. Fina after a transplant is such a bizarre concept. 'ah great now I am no longer bald, but I bloody love gyno and depression so I'll continue munching this nasty drug'.