100 tablets of Merck Proscar for sale. Exp 4-07

receder21

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just recently switched to dudasteride after 7 years on Propecia because it was becoming less effective for me. You can confirm this info from my previous posts on this message board. However I still have 100 tablets of Merck Proscar sealed in a bottle that is unused which expires 4-07. I paid around $250 for the them. If anyone is interested in taking these off my hands I will be willing to sell them for $200. You can privately email me at tuong21@hotmail.com or aim message me at baccarat11 if you have any questions. My preferable arrangement would be I get 3/4 payment first and then if it is approved then I will send you the product and you can pay me the other 1/4 of the payment after you receive the product and is satisfied. Here is a link to pictures of the bottle of Proscar. Thanks again. (Btw I also have around 50 tablets in an unsealed bottle that I was using before I switched. If you are interested in those tablets we can make arrangements for them also.)

http://www.dotphoto.com/MemViewAlbum.asp?AID=1637200

freudling

Reaction score
I am interested. However, in Canada, I can buy them for under 1 buck per pill, so 100 pills is about 80 USD.