14 month update

G

mainly Rogaine 1.25mg finasteride and Nizoral, hair growing back, people notice.

Thanks to everyone.

Ty

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
Great to hear! Do you have any pictures?

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well done TynanW, would love to see some pics!

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congrats Ty...

Man, 14 months....I also cant wait to get there. I envision that it will be a day where my hair will be thick and lucious. A day of glory and celebration....ahhhhhh...14 months....

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At what point did you first notice regrowth?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Always good to see... so, despite your 2000+ posts you never really say much about your hair... apart from the landing strip of doom... or something like that ?

How old are you? i'm thinking 20/27

oni

Reaction score
tynanW is really a 12 year old boy taking the piss out of us people with male pattern baldness just view his posting history :shock:

And on a real note congrats on 14mth stretch you have done in Prison male pattern baldness 13 now you may join the real world of men with lots of head hair lol!

You luck, luck, Bastard!!!

G

Thanks ladies for the encouragement,

I am unfortunately photoless, one of the last thing I ever wanted to do when I started was photodraph my head!

I have done this little illustration to show how I have improved over 14 months, I think it is pretty faithfull to my results (checked with my girlfriend who trims my hair every 10 days), but at the very least it is an indication.

I had been losing it for almost 10 years before I did anything and at first it was beer and Fabao 101, it was only after chancing upon this fine forum that I got my act together.

14MONTHS.jpg

did I ever mention I was a boiled egg?

anyhow, I am hoping to grow a massive afro, so when I am old and die they have to make some kind of crazy shaped coffin to bury me.

Cassin

Reaction score
Good job Ty!

Do you have red hair? Looks like it is a darker red judging by the uh....pics. :shock:

Thats good because sometime red haired baldies log in in a state of panic claiming treatments don't work for the red heads.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
tynanW said:
I have done this little illustration to show how I have improved over 14 months, I think it is pretty faithfull to my results (checked with my girlfriend who trims my hair every 10 days)
Of course when Ty says girlfriend what he really means is his cell mate Barry.

G

cassin said:
Good job Ty!

Do you have red hair?.

no, I just painted any old colour in potatoshopâ„¢ my hair is kind of dirty blond, definately went darker after 6-8 months of treatment, even got a few jet black hairs coming through!

Smelibuttfart said:
Of course when Ty says girlfriend what he really means is his cell mate Barry.

Barry has been like a father figure to me, working the minoxidil in every morning and evening with his giant cruel life taking hands.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Cheers Tynan,

I see what you mean now about the landing strip... but now its a landing strip at night with no lights... I'm sure alittle toppik would hide the thin strips...looks like you have made good progress, have you any vellus hair still growing or is it maintenace now?

:)

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
tynanW said:
my hair is kind of dirty blond
I always knew you were a "Dirty Blond".

Congratulations on the results, and the diagram is very good for a typical Propecia/Rogaine responder. Very accurate looking.

HairLossTalk.com