14 Months On The Big 3, Rate Me Time

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About to call it quits and go back to bald after a long struggle, just curious what you would rate me.

Attachments

• 20181204_033500.jpg
    20181204_033500.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 893
  • 20181204_033628.jpg
    20181204_033628.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 826

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Angle and lighting is slightly distorting the first pic, forhead is 3 3/4 inches, 1 inch of resession from juvenal line at closest points.

Charlie Foxtrot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not aware of the progress you made or did not make since there are no before pics. Though in my opinion, your hair still seems to suit you judging by that second pic.

I’d go with whatever you feel comfortable with, cause I think you could really pull of a shaven look!

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 1 of treatment and bald me for reference. What norwood do you think im currently at?

Attachments

• 20171016_150814.jpg
    20171016_150814.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 698
  • 20180522_235713.png
    20180522_235713.png
    786.2 KB · Views: 677

Charlie Foxtrot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s the angle and the fact that your head is shaven in the before pic, but damn! I think you made some good improvement over the last months!

Hard to say, I’m no Norwood expert. I’m following a different, diffusing, pattern so I don’t look at the Norwood scale that much!

Honestly, do what makes you feel comfortable cause you look like a beast with that bald head! Having hair is nice, but if you keep worrying about it and can’t be asked with the regimen anymore or something like that, it might not be the best option for you?

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s the angle and the fact that your head is shaven in the before pic, but damn! I think you made some good improvement over the last months!

Hard to say, I’m no Norwood expert. I’m following a different, diffusing, pattern so I don’t look at the Norwood scale that much!

Honestly, do what makes you feel comfortable cause you look like a beast with that bald head! Having hair is nice, but if you keep worrying about it and can’t be asked with the regimen anymore or something like that, it might not be the best option for you?
Id say i went from a 4 to a 3 on one side 2 on the other. Since i started the routine i slowed down and eventually stopped working out. Now im chubby. I think the obsession kind of took over my life.

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly you gained some good amount of hair..Include dermaroller and I guess you can easily be NW2-NW1.5 after one more year.
Cheers!

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your lucky dude u hair looks fine for ,29 or looks good shaved making progress on the meds wouldn't quit them unless u get sides . And get back in the gym

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buzzed it, made a bet no shave no cut beard and hair for a year 100 bucks. At least i can work more on my peaks. Theyve been whispy for 8 months now, if i can get them to come in full i think id be a nw2 with a bigass forehead.

Attachments

• 15439287419721252289865009207579.jpg
    15439287419721252289865009207579.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 514

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look good with and without hair. But you’ve had great results. Why do you want to quit? Are you having sides?

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look good with and without hair. But you’ve had great results. Why do you want to quit? Are you having sides?
No just impatient i guess, i just want a NW2, but my right peak just cant get there. It grew new whispy hair at month 3 and never filled in to a point like the other side, i derma rolled it weekly and applied extra rogaine on it. Tried getting on detu but the female doctor wont prescribe it.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No just impatient i guess, i just want a NW2, but my right peak just cant get there. It grew new whispy hair at month 3 and never filled in to a point like the other side, i derma rolled it weekly and applied extra rogaine on it. Tried getting on detu but the female doctor wont prescribe it.
Just keep on trying man and try to stay calm. It sucks I know but you are a good responder to treatments and worst case scenario there is always hair transplant.

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you’ve got really good results. What do you take ?
finasteride 1mg
Rogaine three times a day, 2 drops drink
Nizoral
Dermaroll 1.5 weekly
Caffine shampoo + castor oil, peppermint oil, rosemary
Nofap jk

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just keep on trying man and try to stay calm. It sucks I know but you are a good responder to treatments and worst case scenario there is always hair transplant.
How many grafts would you ballpark guess?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride 1mg
Rogaine three times a day, 2 drops drink
Nizoral
Dermaroll 1.5 weekly
Caffine shampoo + castor oil, peppermint oil, rosemary
Nofap jk
Have you also been dermarolling for 14 months as well?

Also, seeing that you are a gym dude, do you think finasteride (Propecia) has made things harder for you to cut down body fat?