15% Xandrox Feedback

bombscience

Reaction score
I have been using Dr. Lee's 15% Xandrox for a few weeks now. It doesnt seem to irritate me any more than 5% solutions did when I used them. However, I find the solution very "sticky" after application. I know it's only 20% Glycerin, but it's much stickier than the 30% glycerine 5% formula.

If you use Xandrox 15%, what are your thoughts?

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using X15% for over 4 months now. I use it in conjunction with spironolactone, which I added at the same time. I've been on finasteride/minoxidil for almost 4 years now, so I started spironolactone/Xandrox to "re-enforce" potential hair regrowth.

Can't say I've noticed anything spectacular. First a shed, and now back to normal.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Bomb

i used 12.5 xandrox for 4months then moved up to the 15% for the next 4 months, I found the 15% to be very sticky and makes your head shiny like pouring a bottle of coke on it, so to be honest i found the 12.5 better
but i never got any regrowth off either of them, so went back to good old 5% minoxidil so far i havent had any regrowth off anything

but think i have stoped losing my hair I guess after a year on finasteride and 15 on minoxidil I wont get mass regrowth, I might try adding Dr lees spironolactone to get some growth
I think Dr lees seem really honest for a hair loss Dr, but so far havent been that Impressed with his minoxidil
I guess the problem is theres no prof that 15% is any better then 5%
just a theory as 5 is better then 2 that 15 is better then 5,
maybe 5 is a strong as can use and the rest just goes to waste
anyway hope i am wrong

Kiwi

bombscience

Reaction score
thanks for the replies boys.

sounds like similar experiences with me. I use spironolactone creme on tope of the 15% minoxidil about 2 hours after application.

i'm not expecting to see too many results with the 15% but a 4 month treatment is only a bit more expensive than 5% so i figured what the hell.

about Dr. Lee: I feel he is more and more legit every time I correspond with the guy. He really knows his stuff and is a straight shooter.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been using either 12.5 or 15, not too sure. It's a black bottle with blue printing in a white box, I believe. But anyway, I use it at night on the top front center of my scalp,where my thinning is the worst. Been using it avidly now for months, and I honestly don't think it is doing anything that 5% wouldn't do. I put 5% everywhere except the area that I apply the other to, by the way.

dave01_us

Established Member
Reaction score
I use xandrox 5% in the a.m. and the 15% at night ..i'm almost on my third bottle of the stuff if i dont see any results after that it will be the last...it is some greasy sh*t no way would i apply in the morning before work.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
hey bomb

are you using both spironolactone and finasteride at the same time?