19 Years old

nogaine

Reaction score
I'm 19 years old, my hair has been thinning for a really long time, since middleschool I began to notice it but I did nothing about it. I actually once began applying rogaine but I saw no results (2 months use) so I just let it go.

Why? I always had my hair long. I did this to hide simple bald spots. I wish I could've acted or at least my mom or dad could have aswell.

I recently got a buzzcut to see how I would look going just shaved. I don't like the look, as you can tell my head shape isn't very good lol. Shaving everything off isn't really the route I want to take anymore.

Now after avoiding it for so long I finally started doing some research about it. I've read up on and become familiar with "THE BIG 3" . I am considering taking it, but before I do that I would like you all to give me advice, and to introduce myself of course.

Pictures

SdVHo.jpg

b7PiF.jpg

My questions to you guys is can I see regrowth of new hair at this stage I am at? Will the big 3 do me good if I stick with it? Also, is there any other medications I can take?

If so, Where can I get all of these medications/products at a reasonable price?

Thank you all.

nogaine

Reaction score
Captain Combover said:
It looks like you are diffuse thinning, PICS are not great quality though.
There is no reason to suggest that the BIG 3 will not work for you, so give it a shot!
Educate yourself first though, finasteride is a powerful drug for someone at your age. But at 19 you should be fully grown so should'nt be a problem.
Make sure you use minoxidil x2 per day and that it is adequately absorbed each time.
You should be able to buy Kirkland minoxidil for around 6$/£6 per bottle (1mth supply). Foam (4mth supply/4 cans 49$/£49). Nizoral is not essential but usually £8 per 200ml bottle.
If you buy FINCAR, which is generic finasteride. Take 1/4 tab per day. Very cheap £6 per month, say $5 per mth.
INhousepharmacy is where i order mine from. Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

I am planning to take atleast minoxidil and finasteride, however I have a question.

Is proscar, fincar, etc all the same product? They're all finasteride right? Will it matter what I buy or get prescribed?

I'm also very afraid of the side effect of finasteride. Will giving it a shot for two weeks show any early side effect enabling me to stop it immediately? and will those side effects be permanent?