19yrs old..need advice

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
Since the age of about 16 i've noticed how theskin on my forehead was getting oily and my eyebrows were itching and started to thin a little bit. I didn't think it was really serious until the oily and dandruff move up and well most of the fron and middle as well as side are oily now.
I went to the derm to see what he would say, but he dismissed me by saying, your hairline moves up with puberty...and you can lose some hair as result of dandruff.
I got my dandruff problem more or less under control with the help of Nizoral 2%. I was in the morning and well by next morning my skin is oily again..but a lot less tingly.
Nioxin was a waste of money in my opinion.
I'm noticing thinnign in those oily areas which are the front ..including eyebrows, temples and the oily are of the back.. MBP pretty much.
Basically i'm looking to for a shampoo to alternate (something other than T-Sal/ or T-Gel) with Nizoral 2% and thinking about Using Revivogen... Don't think that minoxidil will be such a good idea as my dandruff is bad enough already.. i dont' want it adding ot it.