2 Questions for the Price of 1

ZenRCade

Reaction score
Didn’t want to take up any more space than I had to here. I’ve got two unrelated questions here…

First: I’ve been using Revivogen for about a week now. Shampoo, conditioner, and the application on top of Rogaine twice a day. Earlier this week I noticed that I was getting pretty dry skin along my hairline where I’ve been doing the applications. It flakes some if I scratch it but it isn’t itchy. Is this a usual reaction to Revivogen? Is there are chance it’ll stick around more than a week or two? What can I do to help combat it – use Nizoral? Moisturizer?

Second: I ordered generic finasteride through HairlossTalk’s affiliate maybe about two weeks ago, the same night I ordered my Revivogen. The Revivogen came last week but still no word on the finasteride. I’ve kept the e-mail order confirmation in my inbox in case it never comes. Has anyone else ordered this way? How long did it take for yours to arrive?

Any info on either of these will be most appreciated.

G

ZenRCade said:
Is this a usual reaction to Revivogen? Is there are chance it’ll stick around more than a week or two? What can I do to help combat it – use Nizoral? Moisturizer?

With any topical medication there is the chance that you scalp will react in some way, I find Nizoral and moisturiser helped with the flakey scalp minoxidil gave me, infact after a few weeks it wnt completely.

You might want to look at T/Gel and T/Sal along with a good conditioner.

ZenRCade said:
Second: I ordered generic finasteride through HairlossTalk’s affiliate maybe about two weeks ago, the same night I ordered my Revivogen. The Revivogen came last week but still no word on the finasteride. I’ve kept the e-mail order confirmation in my inbox in case it never comes. Has anyone else ordered this way? How long did it take for yours to arrive?

Any info on either of these will be most appreciated.

This is a question for HairLossTalk.com, maybe PM him.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TynanW is it OK to put moisturiser on the bit's of your head where you put the minoxidil so long as it's dry?

G

gonna_win said:
TynanW is it OK to put moisturiser on the bit's of your head where you put the minoxidil so long as it's dry?

I always waited untill the minoxidil had done it's work, 3 or 4 hours later I rubbed a load of moisturiser in after rinsing the minoxidil off.