2 Random Vents

Re75

Reaction score
Intercytex, perhaps the makers of salvation juice injecting our scalps and flourishing back our follicles. Though nobody knows when this is going to be available, talk of them coercing with Bosley is seeming legit. Bosley = horror stories, dissatisfied hairtransplants, greedy practice with cashing-in over helping the client. The allurement is they're spread out all over the place for easy access. However, I believe they will want to keep making money off hairtransplants and not some miracle injection that fixes everything, I know from what I've read of the intercytex site they say hairtransplants will still be needed for hairline remodeling ( though this may be changing I would guess if regrowth trials go beyond expectations) but in the end isn't there going to be a stage where two things will clash between the possibility of making it all natural regrowth vs hairtransplants and how if Bosley is the owner this could be delayed for many many years, maybe even the formula is diluted so that the regrowth isn't
as effective so they can profit by it being a complementive thing to the transplant. I dont want to be cynical but I think this is an important consideration if dubious Bosley is going to be incorporated.

The women. I've seen posts here with guys talking about how it's not fair, how they prefer men with hair. Note, I'm not talking about the guys who relate their real experiences ( who, even with the anonymity of the internet, have balls talking about the pain its caused in their lives...), but guys that seem to say the obvious with a note in the sentences of some sort of openended plea that maybe it's all just a lie waiting to be revoked and that not having all your hair really doesn't mean much to a girl or that they don't prefer guys with a flawless retention of hair. To me, I dont believe in an "adolescent hairline", you either have some degree of male pattern baldness, or your hair is full and strong with no genetic defect. Consider Dennis Leary most recently in Rescue Me, he may owe everything to Bill Hicks for his stand-up that got him to where he is today but his hairline is naturally low (or the same) and his hair is elegant and full, some guys just receed somewhat and that's the end of their hairloss but a low hairline just means no hairloss. Hell look at Peter O'Toole in his most recent movie Venus. At ____ the guy's hairline is still "adolescently" low, just some thinness in the center top. Having all your hair is a luxury, it's an embellishment, if it starts going so will some sexual appeal usually, to say the least. For all the women you feel alienate you by hairloss, or say cruel things about it, would YOU date or be sexually interested in a woman whose hairline is receeding or one that is downright balding? And let's rule out the women that make the look work but ones that look good with hair and totally different in a bad way without it. It's more rare of course but isn't that the bottomline? I don't blame for a second any woman who is turned off by this feature, because if I played role reversal I'd do the same, inadvertently in some cases. Our eyes just shift to what looks most fresh and pleasing to the eye. And if there's a dude reading this that is stimulated by a love interest just by their words or perspectives, or philosophy etc you're a nobler man than I in practice.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't necessarily have to go to Bosley. You could go to a clinic in England or in Europe to get it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
DaSand said:
You don't necessarily have to go to Bosley. You could go to a clinic in England or in Europe to get it.

:freaked2: The UK clinics are even worse just go to one the best US or Canadian places.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I seriously want more hair but there's no way I'm getting my head butchered for it.

Losing hair if you don't suit the look has a serious effect on your attractiveness, there's no doubt about that. This board and others like it would not exist if it didn't. BUT - there are things you can do to compensate, getting muscle for example.

And what makes a woman attractive is very different from what makes a man attractive. To say they're the same is silly.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
DaSand said:

:freaked2: The UK clinics are even worse just go to one the best US or Canadian places.

I'm hoping it comes to Canada so I don't have to travel far.

Are the clinics in the UK terrible? Why?

s.a.f

Reaction score
The UK clinics are just not up to the same standard as the best US and Canadian clinics. They seem to be about 10 yrs behind in terms of results. Maybe the surgeons just cant be bothered to learn the new techniques?

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Then I would probably wait until it comes to Canada. They have a good system up there from what I hear.

Maybe they could release it in Canada also? How come no one asked Intercytex this?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
The UK clinics are just not up to the same standard as the best US and Canadian clinics. They seem to be about 10 yrs behind in terms of results. Maybe the surgeons just cant be bothered to learn the new techniques?

yea but isnt that for traditional hair transplant techniques? this is being developed by a British company so id assume they would perfect the art first before sending it off around the world?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
if you seriously consider hair transplant, come to Canada, we got the best system.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been meaning to get an online consultation with Armani and go to the Toronto location.

s.a.f

Reaction score
If I was going to Canada I'd definatly opt for Hassan and Wong. Just as good as Armani and much much cheaper.