2 years big3 and I am shedding every 3-4 months

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

The last few weeks I have been shedding, first things was ok, i was shedding normal, but two weeks later the shedd start to be more agressive .
My regime is the same ( big 3 ) and now just add cynk and fish oil, just for healthy life. I need advice from guys who have been on big 3 for more than 2 years and could you advice me about this shedd, can i do something different or just to stick with my regime and keep calm .

This is my tread
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...randiin-s-Story-(24-Pics!)?highlight=grandiin

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
I am on big already 2 years, so i know when my hair is shedding more or less. My "normal" shedd is like 30 hairs in shower. I am not counting my hairs in the rest of the time, just to not stress myself so much about this problem . The stress is not healthy about hair....

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
same here! I am into 14 months on the Big 3 and this is my third shedding and each one lasts about 3 months..so I guess I have only 2 months of non shedding phase between these horrible sheddings.hairs just fall out even with a slight touch and this sucks............it's autumn here in Australia and I really do hope it is just seasonal shed...