2008 sucks just as bad.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
A shotgun is too messy, but it works.

That’s not a reason to not use a shotgun; you’re not going to clean it up afterwards. Also, you say a gun is too expensive? Take a loan, you’re not going have to pay anyone back remember.

Hmmmm…if this thread is for real then I recommend you live a different life. Try and finish your course. How far do you have left? Just stick to it, get it done. Once you’re done and you have the grade, then do things you enjoy. Maybe volunteering in Africa or Asia.

I have a degree, I went into a job I didn’t enjoy, got a little depressed with repetitive life, so I went to Asia and experienced their world for few months. I really enjoyed it; everything in the western world that bothered me went away. I plan to go again in the next few months for a lot longer. You have to be humble out there but it’s a great adventure.

Obviously this isn’t for everyone, and if you can, keep studying. It’s nice to have a back up in life. I always figured it’s better to completely change every aspect of your life that you’re not happy with. You only live once.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Not if you get a Playstation 3.

Sean68

Reaction score
'whats two miles long and has never had sex?'

...'the queue for the playstation 3' :)