20k miles for free with Bosley

al613

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted yet (then I'm sorry), but it seems like an good deal (not that I need it, but the miles :)

Did anyone try it? (getting the miles for free)

Petchsky

Reaction score
What reputable hair transplant clinic offers air miles, i mean come on... Bosely are so sh*t they need to offer incentives to tempt people to be butchered.

Also, you're clearly a spamming bastard. This company is so good they need to offer bullshit add ons to getting a hair transplant, and hire people to spam hair loss message boards, whoa, anyone want a transplant by this bunch of cowboys?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you have good credit you can get 50,000 miles for free by signing up for American Airlines Visa and mastercard

Another 30K for a United CC

And 50K for Nothwest Visa and Signature Visa

Those are just off the top of my head

130K miles and your head will still look normal.

I wouldn't go to or reccomend bosley if the procedure was free and included a free trip around the world which depending on where you are form you will need to travel for any hopes of looking normal again

al613

Reaction score
HT55 said:
If you have good credit you can get 50,000 miles for free by signing up for American Airlines Visa and mastercard

Another 30K for a United CC

And 50K for Nothwest Visa and Signature Visa

Those are just off the top of my head

130K miles and your head will still look normal.

I wouldn't go to or reccomend bosley if the procedure was free and included a free trip around the world which depending on where you are form you will need to travel for any hopes of looking normal again

Of course there are other ways to earn miles for a lower cost. All I'm saying - actually all I already said - was that if you're seriously in the market and need some hair, this is a fine deal for miles. Surely you don't think I am suggesting that you get this done solely for the miles?

Just got back from mine in DC. In-and-out within 10 minutes. When we started, the guy asked what my concerns/questions are, and I said, "well to be honest with you, I'm here for the Delta promotion..have you heard about it?" He shook his head as if everyone coming in for a consultation was there just for the miles, ha. I kinda felt bad for the guys (I'm 23, no hair loss). He asked me that I would just refer any prospective customers his way, which of course is the least I could do for 20k free miles. I asked him how the miles thing works, and he said that since I've already provided my number when I signed up for the consultation, he'll just go into the system and mark that I showed up for the consultation. So we'll see if they post.
If these miles don't post, I will be so mad I would pull my hair out!!! (pun intended) :jump:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
al613 said:
Of course there are other ways to earn miles for a lower cost. All I'm saying - actually all I already said - was that if you're seriously in the market and need some hair, this is a fine deal for miles. Surely you don't think I am suggesting that you get this done solely for the miles?

Just got back from mine in DC. In-and-out within 10 minutes. When we started, the guy asked what my concerns/questions are, and I said, "well to be honest with you, I'm here for the Delta promotion..have you heard about it?" He shook his head as if everyone coming in for a consultation was there just for the miles, ha. I kinda felt bad for the guys (I'm 23, no hair loss). He asked me that I would just refer any prospective customers his way, which of course is the least I could do for 20k free miles. I asked him how the miles thing works, and he said that since I've already provided my number when I signed up for the consultation, he'll just go into the system and mark that I showed up for the consultation. So we'll see if they post.
If these miles don't post, I will be so mad I would pull my hair out!!! (pun intended) :jump:

man,piss off,seriously :smack:

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
If you can get 20k free miles without commiting to anything, go for it. I've seen too many pictures of butcher jobs to feel sympathy for them if they get screwed.

But no one needs hair or miles badly enough to get a procedure from Bosely.

Wylie

Reaction score
f*** Bosley.

:spam:

al613

Reaction score
Avery said:
If you can get 20k free miles without commiting to anything, go for it. I've seen too many pictures of butcher jobs to feel sympathy for them if they get screwed.

After my visit. It seems to me that the majority of the complaints on this site are complaints that would immediately be discounted by medical professionals. Most are from people who had the procedure and the transplants didn't take.

That is the nature of medicine. Any physician or surgeon who makes guarantees is a liar, or worse. Of course, the grafts may not take. Anyone who doesn't realize and accept this, shouldn't get a hair (or any other kind) of transplant.

The other complaint, which seemed to me more valid, was from patients who had some kind of scalp stretching procedure in conjunction with the hair transplant. This seems a bad idea and best avoided.

The only thing I didn't like about the sales pitch was when I asked what kind of surgeons did the procedure. The salesman said, "Oh, we have plastic surgeons, cardiac surgeons, brain surgeons, ..." I said that I thought that any neurosurgeon or cardiavascular surgeon who was doing hair transplants was nuts.

At the end of the day, if I were going to have a hair transplant, I am not sure if I would go with Bosely or not. I would rather know the surgeon who is going to do the procedure and have an opinion about his competence and compassion. Surgeons are not interchangeable parts. If I was happy with the Bosley surgeon, I wouldn't hesitate to go with them.

al613

Reaction score
I went with my dad today for him, and it was a hard one. We were there for a hour and a half. Then, I had to go to work so told her we would have to leave. She still went on for another 10 minutes going over her stuff. Then, she walked us out and I told her about the Delta Promotion, and she initially started by telling me "oh a treatment is required." After that, I went on to tell her that a consultation qualifies for 20k miles. She was like okay and we left, then she called and left a message, that in order for her to be able to award any miles, she requires me to call back and give medical history and other stuff. Therefore, I will call her tomorrow and give her this to make sure he gets credit for it. She also really was intense since my dad is actually bald so she was touching both of our heads and comparing them.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
al613 said:
my dad is actually bald so she was touching both of our heads and comparing them.

she knows a secret.....

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
al613 said:
Avery said:

After my visit, I looked carefully at http://www.bosleymedicalviolations.com. It seems to me that the majority of the complaints on this site are complaints that would immediately be discounted by medical professionals. Most are from people who had the procedure and the transplants didn't take.

That is the nature of medicine. Any physician or surgeon who makes guarantees is a liar, or worse. Of course, the grafts may not take. Anyone who doesn't realize and accept this, shouldn't get a hair (or any other kind) of transplant.

The other complaint, which seemed to me more valid, was from patients who had some kind of scalp stretching procedure in conjunction with the hair transplant. This seems a bad idea and best avoided.

The only thing I didn't like about the sales pitch was when I asked what kind of surgeons did the procedure. The salesman said, "Oh, we have plastic surgeons, cardiac surgeons, brain surgeons, ..." I said that I thought that any neurosurgeon or cardiavascular surgeon who was doing hair transplants was nuts.

At the end of the day, if I were going to have a hair transplant, I am not sure if I would go with Bosely or not. I would rather know the surgeon who is going to do the procedure and have an opinion about his competence and compassion. Surgeons are not interchangeable parts. If I was happy with the Bosley surgeon, I wouldn't hesitate to go with them.

You sure sound like a Bosley plant to me, BTW why wouldn't brain and nuero surgeons do hair transplant's ? I bet Armani makes more than Any Brain surgeon in the world by far

al613

Reaction score
I hadn't wanted to make a big deal about this promotion due to slight embarrassment over going to a hair place in the first place. My miles from a consultation didn't post. I decided 20,000 miles was worth the embarrassment. Yes, my account had been "accidentally" left off the promotion. Bosley's reps were mainly professional and courteous, except for the rep that hung up on me when I mentioned the words Delta Skymiles. Delta, on the other hand, switched me from one outsourced rep to another-all of whom had no idea what Bosley was, what a consultation was, and trying to explain hair replacement to them was something I was not able to accomplish. I guess there is no future for me in teaching English as a second language! Thanks to Bosley's efforts-and no thanks to Delta- my miles have posted. It's amazing what I will go through for free Skymiles-and its not like I don't already have a ton of them in my account! :bravo:

al613

Reaction score
dudemon said:
It's not surprising that Bosley (the Wal-mart of hair transplants) - actually that's insult to Wal-mart!

Anyways, Bosley are such a bunch of scammers - period. Con artists, quacks, thiefs, and lowlife scum - it's no wonder their "skymiles" bullshit didn't work. :mrgreen:

My miles posted as well as my fathers - Bosley has been been great through this whole thing. :bravo:

al613

Reaction score
dudemon said:
Bosley has been sued so many times - it's unbelievable that they are still in business! I mean - seriously! They have butchered so many innocent people - who are now scarred for life! In addition to losing their ability to ever feel like a normal person again (for the rest of their life) - Bosley patients (ie - "victims") wind up spending 5 times what they spent at Bosley at a REAL hair transplant clinic to UNF**K what Bosley f***ed UP!!

If you don't believe this - look it up! So, seriously al613, you won't find many people (if any) on this forum who will approve of Bosley. You will be criticized by angry people on here who have been butchered by Bosley, or other quacks and hair mills like Bosley.

This includes me! I have been hacked by a quack hair transplant surgeon which caused me to have 2 additional surgeries with a REAL surgeon to correct what the first clown did! Forget about having a full looking head of hair for me, it probaly will never happen. I've had to get the last 2 surgeries to try to look "normal" again after the first hack - hacked me up! :badmood:

oh well, get over it.

Miles posted woo hoo!!! :mrgreen:

powersam

Reaction score
hmm

generic name with random letters afterward.

post solely concerned with promotion.

story has a bit of a downturn but it all turns out rosy and happy.

spam.

s.a.f

Reaction score
al613 said:
dudemon said:
Bosley has been sued so many times - it's unbelievable that they are still in business! I mean - seriously! They have butchered so many innocent people - who are now scarred for life! In addition to losing their ability to ever feel like a normal person again (for the rest of their life) - Bosley patients (ie - "victims") wind up spending 5 times what they spent at Bosley at a REAL hair transplant clinic to UNF**K what Bosley f***ed UP!!
I have been hacked by a quack hair transplant surgeon which caused me to have 2 additional surgeries with a REAL surgeon to correct what the first clown did! Forget about having a full looking head of hair for me, it probaly will never happen. I've had to get the last 2 surgeries to try to look "normal" again after the first hack - hacked me up! :badmood:

oh well, get over it.

:stfu: OK mr Bosley marketing director try looking for your future victims elsewhere. :jackit: :firing:

al613

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
al613 said:
dudemon said:
I have been hacked by a quack hair transplant surgeon which caused me to have 2 additional surgeries with a REAL surgeon to correct what the first clown did! Forget about having a full looking head of hair for me, it probaly will never happen. I've had to get the last 2 surgeries to try to look "normal" again after the first hack - hacked me up! :badmood:

oh well, get over it.

:stfu: OK mr Bosley marketing director try looking for your future victims elsewhere. :jackit: :firing:

:dunno:

sorry pal, i couldn't care less about bosley. neither could the 27 pages of people on flyertalk that took advantage of this promotion. this is strictly about earning miles.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=848725

i thought someone here would be in the market for one of these procedures - since most in that thread are not - and would be interested in earning some miles in the process. i thought wrong because there is nothing but mean, nasty, bitter bald guys here. back to flyertalk for me. sorry for trying to help.

oh, some in that thread report bad things about bosley. some even post links to sites that talk about medical violations and lawsuits. if i were working for them i would never have posted that thread. some very DUMB bald guys here as well. :shakehead: