21 years, long hair. How to mantain it?

Matrix92

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm an italian guy from Verona. Sorry from my english. Next month probably I will work as a model in Milan so I had to mantain my hair :)
I have no alopecia but my hair in the front are shorter. I am at first stadium of hamilton scale. My brother instead in the second/third, my father in the first/second (60 years)

So I would mantain my hair. I would try with propecia 0,25mg and maybe also minoxydil...

:)

Thanks and cheers
DSC_5931.jpg
Matteo

Matrix92

Reaction score
Yes Propecia, sorry :) But 1mg I think is too much for me since my father has no alopecia and is not bald.
So i would try with a dosage of 0,25 or 0,33.
Otherwise with monoxydil 2%

clayton

Reaction score
if you plan a dosage of 0,25mg per day, then a 0,5mg every second day will be ok due to finasteride's half-life [40 hours untill completely gone] (no need to cut it in 4* 1/4)

dht.jpg

in case of sides with this dosage, you can still lower it: just solve your pestled(!) pill in 10 ml vodka...every ml will contain approx. 0.1 mg finasteride

Matrix92

Reaction score
Thanks Clayton! :)

My questions are now (Look graphic)SkinScalp.jpg

1) Which is the cause of erectile dysfunction? The loss of DHT?

2) Considering that DHT is responsable of hair-loss, if with finasteride 5mg/day DHT is reduced of 69% and with finasteride 0,05mg/day DHT is reduced of 61% theoretically all people should use 0,05 since side effects are rare.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I now got to believe that if you are prone to sides, you will have it, no matter how small dosage you take. I am not saying that everyone will experience sides but some will and some won't. how do you know if you are less likely to have sides with 0.05mg by the way?

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
0,25 and 0,5 much better than overrated 1mg

you should be aware that u take ed a finasterid dose,not like in that one picture shown 1 dose for 7 days.