21 Years Old Thinning At The Crown Scared About It

IsThereHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i am kind of new to this, just found out about this site and would be really thankful if someone can give me some information.

1 or 2 years ago I noticed that my hair was starting to thin at the crown, at that time i thought it was just the hair whorl, didn't think much about it at the time (possibly denial), since then 2 friends of mine commented that i might be starting to lose hair as one of them is also having the same issue, but in his case is a receding hairline. then lately I've been shedding a lot and noticed that the problem was getting much worse than before, so i hope someone can give me some advice on how to deal with it.

Also important to tell that my scalp is itching a lot lately and some dandruff...
Take note that there's no one bald in my family nor close relatives, and I have Hypothyroidism that might cause hair loss.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i am kind of new to this, just found out about this site and would be really thankful if someone can give me some information.

1 or 2 years ago I noticed that my hair was starting to thin at the crown, at that time i thought it was just the hair whorl, didn't think much about it at the time (possibly denial), since then 2 friends of mine commented that i might be starting to lose hair as one of them is also having the same issue, but in his case is a receding hairline. then lately I've been shedding a lot and noticed that the problem was getting much worse than before, so i hope someone can give me some advice on how to deal with it.

Also important to tell that my scalp is itching a lot lately and some dandruff...
Take note that there's no one bald in my family nor close relatives, and I have Hypothyroidism that might cause hair loss.
Really?
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/hair-loss-treatments/#clinically-proven-hair-loss-treatments