21 years old w/ tempels. NW7 pattern?

dimitry

Reaction score
Im a soon to be 22 year old man wich have started loosing my tempels (think its a litthe thinner on the middle of my head as well).. I started thinking about it early, maybe when I was 18 or so, but it wasnt any bad back then. Last year i started to worry a bit more and started to read about hairloss. I bought keto shampoo, and started taking a small dose of finasteride EOD (0,25).

To start with I had some pain in my balls now and then, but it went over. I stopped after couple of months because I was scared of stories with depression etc. I kinda didnt know if I could have had better psyche if I wasnt on finasteride, so I as I said, I stopped taking it.

It has been 1 year since then, and I have started to worry again. My dad had a NW7 in his early 30's, so maybe Im going in his footsteps. Dont know.. Im gonna attach some photos for you too see. I guess its not a very big difference in 1 year, but I think I see something going on. What do you guys recomend? Start up with the finasteride again? Maybe add minoxidil? Feel free to share some experiences :D

3 compared pictures (last year-now)

View attachment 3.jpg (side)
View attachment 4.jpg (side)
yepp.jpg (front)

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol bruh, that is not a Norwood 7 pattern. You're like a Norwood 2 currently and you did thin a little in your temples since last year. I would recommend getting on finasteride again.

dimitry

Reaction score
I still feel like my hairline have receded a bit in one year. Specially in the front. I know its hard to say if Im in a NW7 pattern, just thought about it because my father also had great hair when he was at my age, and then became a NW7. A better question would be if im actually receedeing? It may be that the picures are somewhat different in angels or lightning, dont know.

dimitry

Reaction score
Started taking finasteride eod once again. Should I add minoxidil? Anyone having some thoughts about it?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started taking finasteride eod once again. Should I add minoxidil? Anyone having some thoughts about it?

No don't add minoxidil just yet. Give Finasteride a year and see where you are before adding.

dimitry

Reaction score
Bought it today.. Thinking about adding a little just to the tempels once a day while I take a small dose of finasteride every third day to start with.