23 and balding

stevo1411

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm a 23 year old university student and have been going bald since the age of 19. It's getting pretty bad and it has had an extreme effect on my self-confidence. I am naturally personable and am able to convince everyone else I'm happy with myself and am confident, which is great for the current relationships in my life. However I am almost always aware and conscious of this issue during any social interaction. I am fine with my friends and family who know me, but whenever I meet anyone new my age I am always thinking things like "They probably think I'm a lot older than them. I'm probably coming across as a creepy old man." Again, I am generally confident and outgoing so I get along with people great and make friends easily, but I wish I didn't believe that everyone has an initial negative view of me which I have to work to "convince" them out of. Any advice on this issue? I just don't want to think about it so much. I believe hair is an incredibly attractive feature, and while I'm happy with my life I avoid looking in mirrors and can't help thinking it's the first thing everyone notices.

I have attached a photo of the disaster if anyone has feedback, haha.

Thanks! Interested to hear if anyone has been through a similar thing/ has advice.

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 290

shreyaskini

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair Transplant would be my suggestion for you if you can afford it. If you can't then Finasteride,minoxidil and nizoral + hair building fibers(great for confidence). I've seen a lot of people who were lucky to get regrowth even at a stage like yours but it's very very rare.

0-100realquick

Established Member
Reaction score
It depends what you want. if you don't really care about your hair that much and don't want to spend the time and money, then just shave it off. If you want to get as much hair back as possible, then finasteride, rogaine, and nizoral shampoo are your best bets. Use those three together.