23 and receding fast, totally depressed

grimgor

Reaction score
Hello guys,

i guess i am just another guy receding but it s starting to get really bad and i just can't stand the fact that i am letting this **** get worse and worse without doing anything ...
it all started last year after i stopped using accutane. My hair started to recede very fast, and now it's been one year and it seems like it' s not going to stop...
My dad is 50 and he has almost more hair than me now...
I am pretty hairy and gain muscle easily so i guess i have pretty high testosterone levels. I have also more body hair than my father. The only bald guy in my family is my uncle (my mother's brother) and both of my grandpas had a full head of hair.
It's really ****ed up and i don't know what i can do to stop it, i would look so dumb and bad without hair it would be a disaster so i have no choice but to save a decent amount of hair...

here are some pictures i ve just taken:

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10302402/

Here are some other pictures from march/april:
http://imageshack.us/g/1/10302399/

If you have any advice please let me know,

thanks!

highlandar

Banned
Reaction score
Not a big deal, Early stages of hairloss. Attack it now or forever be a discrepancy and genetic trash.
Balding in yours 20 is death, only way to reincarnate and be re-born is hair transplant and the big three together.

finasteride, Nizoral, and minioxidil at night.

It'll cost 10,000 to restore you to a NW0 by a renowned surgeon, I recommend Dr. Rahal.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Not a big deal, Early stages of hairloss. Attack it now or forever be a discrepancy and genetic trash.
Balding in yours 20 is death, only way to reincarnate and be re-born is hair transplant and the big three together.

finasteride, Nizoral, and minioxidil at night.

It'll cost 10,000 to restore you to a NW0 by a renowned surgeon, I recommend Dr. Rahal.

LOL, back for more trolling.

grimgor

Reaction score
lol are you serious about the hair transplant ? and why would i want a norwood 0, i just want to keep what i want and not evolve to a norwood 3 with 2 big holes on my temples...
The thing is: i have heard about propecia but i already take a ****load of medication due to some intestinal problems (ulcerative colitis) and i don't want to add another one...
is there any other solution ? can minoxidil save my hairline?

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi I guess it's worth a shot, especially when you don't want to take finasteride. Minoxidil daily and Nizoral 2 to 3 times a week. Good luck!!

grimgor

Reaction score
i don't know, i feel like i am doomed anyway, is it really possible to stop this ****? i know my hairloss will progress to a certain point no matter what i will try to do...

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
" i know my hairloss will progress to a certain point no matter what i will try to do..."

Not true. Just start with the big 3.. and be patient.

Story

Reaction score
nizoral will help some. I'd really suggest you start using finasteride as fast as possible tho. minoxidil.. Not all that useful without finasteride. I'm afraid you just gonna have to take another drug if you want to keep your hair the way it is.