23 and receding?

jorii

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right now Im 23 years old and ive always had struggles with my hairline, I dont remember the time my temples had any hair to be frank.
For some reason im starting to worry about it lately and was wondering if you guys have any tips and know how as for how I can manage my line and my crown.
Ive never had trouble with thinning, always a full set of hair. Dont have any loss when showering or sleeping iether. My father had the same sh*t and now he looks like a 14th century monk.

Im refusing to walk into his footsteps.

Am I fucked and is it time to shave or is this something worth fighting for?

Attachments

• 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 282
  • 122.jpeg
    122.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 283

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
To answer your last question. Is it time to shave? No, but maybe time to adopt a new hair style like a fade. Fades are popular these days.

Is this fight worth it? Only you can really answer that. It comes down to how much you value your hair. I think either way it is a burden to deal with hair loss at a younger age. If I started balding at 50, wouldn't care as much. Might try treatments, but I wouldn't be praying the treatments worked because it won't matter as much.

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cut the hair. Long hair exacerbates hairline and crown flaws. Not a buzzcut but just shorter than now. Hop on minoxidil, finasteride and derma roll once a week with a 1.5 mm needle

jazz1

Reaction score
That looks like male pattern baldness, Finasteride and minoxidil with ketaconazole should work.