23 balding on big 4. 3 months result so far!

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to share my experience with Rogaine, Finasteride, Nizoral 2% & Ammoniom topical.

I started the treatment after 4-5 years of initial aggressive hair loss, it started with wicked itchy feeling that won't go away until I scratch the area for a while (temples & crown).

So far in 3 months I never shed any hair, which is making me think that it's not working!.

This is 3 months results so far, before treatment and after treatment. Can anyone please tell me if this is working?

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to share my experience with Rogaine, Finasteride, Nizoral 2% & Ammoniom topical.

I started the treatment after 4-5 years of initial aggressive hair loss, it started with wicked itchy feeling that won't go away until I scratch the area for a while (temples & crown).

So far in 3 months I never shed any hair, which is making me think that it's not working!.

This is 3 months results so far, before treatment and after treatment. Can anyone please tell me if this is working?

Definitely regrowth there. Keep it up!

BeardedOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi. Definitely seems to be some more hair there. Keep it up! 3 months is also way too early to evaluate.