24- hairloss undercontroll with the ongoing treatment

baldness

Reaction score
Hi.. First I would like to share my history with you guys, by reading you might guess which previous illness left its traces behind that gifted me baldness in return
I had severe acne on face and forehead when i was of 16 years. first i tried home remedies later went through medication by dermatologist, breakouts got worst finally I took isotretinoin 20mg for three months which cleared my skin from acne and left soft as child's skin.Dryness was the major side effect I had during medication which is still there.After that I caught dengue fever which is rare in Asia then heart burning treatment,after all theses treatments all i have got is intensive stress,however I have no inherited baldness problem my parents are still with thick hair

Precisely, hair shedding started at the age of 21. Earlier I used Oils( Almond,Castor,Glycerin branded non branded) and whatever one told me to apply, changed shampoos to get rid but all of no use.I visited dermatologist and he prescribed me minioxidil 5% solution with some supplements capsule and a tar shapmoo.I used to stick with the treatment for couple of month then left because i found no progress. Hair-shedding went on untill I got less hair on frontal area with circled bald patches on temple and backside of scalp and on beared area as well.its when i was of 23, again visited doctor to seek help he put injection on the affected areas with anti-fungal liquid i believe but not sure, he prescribed me Revivogen scalp therapy lotion with Foltene Men shampoo and hair-vit capsules atleast for six months.I obey him like a master and did what he said, believe you me hair loss got stopped completely but it was untill I went on with treatment, hairloss started again when i left using these products, there was no regrowth of a single hair

I left using everything and got hairloss at worst, my pillow bath area, floor all get covered by hair which compelled me to start the treatment again. This time i didnt go after expensive treatment i had before.Searched a lot on websites and finally started Finasteride 1Mg,Minioxidil 5%,Hair-vit Capsule and local shampoo for dandruff. I have been using it since a month and noticed some effects and side effetcs which I would like to share with you as well

Finasteride has sexual effects which proved true. I Lost morning wood with ED but hoping it is reversible. Minioxidil has greasy texture after applying one can assume that i havnt taken shower for ages:wow: besides I got acne on forehead and itchy scalp with dandruff flaks. With all that I am anticipating fruitful consequences. Above all I noticed reduction in hair-shedding and waiting for the newborn hair :hairy:

If anyone can suggest best shampoo with minioxidil.. I will be grateful......cheers

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nizoral shampoo! Many people seem to use it along with finasteride and Minoxidil.