24 years old (3V) Starting Treatment

r0ck4f3l4

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 24 year old man, very active (exercise 5-6 time/Week), recently accepted that I was losing hair around the crown even if I was making excuses like I have natural thin hair, etc etc,

If I referred to the Norwood-Hamilton scale I am or going to be 3V very soon so I decided to start doing something about it.

I decided to start :

finasteride 1mg / day
Nizoral every 2 or 3 days
Rogaine 2 % once a day

I'm planning on trying this for at least 6 - 8 months religiously if I respond well to all those treatment.

I'm planning to take picture every 4 - 6 weeks to see improvement if improvement there is.

So starting now 25 august 2014, here are the pictures. (Sorry in advance, picture were taking by myself)

Thank you guys for this forum and I look forward being active here and doing update on my treatment.

Attachments

• IMG_20140825_213732.jpg
    IMG_20140825_213732.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_20140825_213815.jpg
    IMG_20140825_213815.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 208

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck with your treatment plan. By using the "Big three", you are doing just about all you possibly can to help save your hair with the treatments currently out there. Keep us posted on your progress :).

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck man, solid game plan there. Hope to see you can fill in that thinned spot or at least maintain. Profiled!

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good job man.
It would be great to see some pictures at the 3 month mark, obviously you't see much change, if anything but I think it would be cool and you'd get a better idea. 1 I would reccommend is leave nizoral for only 3 days, 2 days seems a bit short and you might get some bad sides. Like I think people who use it too much get like extensive hair shedding and their scalp becomes irritated, nothing too weird.

r0ck4f3l4

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply guys, will give an update at the 3 months mark for sure.

I've read somewhere to not look at your hair everyday and only check it at the 3 months and 6 months mark. That I will do.