24 years old - Finasteride

Paganitzu

Reaction score
Never thought I would go bald. My father still has a full head of hair at the age of 55. His father kept his full head of hair until he died.

However, I suddenly noticed a lot of hairs everywhere. This was accompanied with itching. Ignored it for a while, but slowly I started to realise I was actually losing hair, that my hair was getting thinner and that my hairline was receding. I started to realise I might have the genes from my mothers side, since her father was bald and her brother was bald at the age of 30.

I did some research and decided the best option was to get on Finasteride.

So I did, and now I'm approximately 4.5 months into the treatment. So far I have no sides, and I think I notice less hair in the shower for the last two weeks or so.

Cosmetically, I see no real improvement. But I'm quite happy with what I still have, so I will not complain.

IMG_20150927_194537232.jpg

This was when I started the treatment. I try to track the progress of my hairline by looking at the red dot located near my hairline.

This was another picture one month later
IMG_20151023_181847462 (2).jpg

I consider these pre-treatment pictures.

The next two pictures are two pictures I took today, in a similar style as the pictures above.

IMG_20151230_191738621.jpg
IMG_20151230_192631609 (1).jpg