24 years old full on NW6 any chance?

bass

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello there first time posting for me, i have been losing my hair since i was around 16 years old..
And lost almost al of it in the past 2-3 years and it like completely destroyed any self confidence i had.

Since then i have been doing as much research as i possibly could about hair transplant, new "cures", etc..
And have really been thinking about going trough with a hairtransplant, although i already know that maybe
it's not even a possibilty for me anymore?

So i just wanted to ask some advice maybe if i do a hairtransplant and use toppik i could get an "ok" result?

Attachments

• IMG_20210202_143044.jpg
    IMG_20210202_143044.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_20210202_143047.jpg
    IMG_20210202_143047.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_20210202_143058.jpg
    IMG_20210202_143058.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_20210202_143101.jpg
    IMG_20210202_143101.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_20210202_143106.jpg
    IMG_20210202_143106.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 315

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats rough buddy. You went too far, don't understand why you didnt took action :(

Maybe you can try treatment now, but no guarantees it will restore your hair. Tho HRT is known to do so in any case.

Look out for the thread: "Hair Today, Hair Tomorrow, Hair Forever", or; "Regrowing hair while retaining masculinity", if you don't mind sides; "Exploring the hormonal Route: Hair=Life".

Don't rely on any new research updates etc. Don't be delusional... there won't be anything.
And don't try any snake oils to waste money on lol.

5ARi's, AA's, Growth Stimulants and Estrogens are your friends,

Good luck!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats rough buddy. You went too far, don't understand why you didnt took action :(

Maybe you can try treatment now, but no guarantees it will restore your hair. Tho HRT is known to do so in any case.

Look out for the thread: "Hair Today, Hair Tomorrow, Hair Forever", or; "Regrowing hair while retaining masculinity", if you don't mind sides; "Exploring the hormonal Route: Hair=Life".

Don't rely on any new research updates etc. Don't be delusional... there won't be anything.
And don't try any snake oils to waste money on lol.

5ARi's, AA's, Growth Stimulants and Estrogens are your friends,

Good luck!

zakariasabbahi

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey i hope you are doing well , look there always hope , if you have good donor area thats will be good and you can have like two session 2 hair transplant , second one after 6 month , or you can have only one session , extract the hair from your donor area and from your beard under your chin , to have good densityy . some peopel also can use hair that on their chest whne they have it .
dont give up you still can do it
also im not agree about finasteride or minoxidil , alot of people say use it , its just will give you bad side effects , and if its help you it will only for little time and your hair will fall again worse more than before .
ifyou have any other equesstion feel free to ask
Hello there first time posting for me, i have been losing my hair since i was around 16 years old..
And lost almost al of it in the past 2-3 years and it like completely destroyed any self confidence i had.

Since then i have been doing as much research as i possibly could about hair transplant, new "cures", etc..
And have really been thinking about going trough with a hairtransplant, although i already know that maybe
it's not even a possibilty for me anymore?

So i just wanted to ask some advice maybe if i do a hairtransplant and use toppik i could get an "ok" result?

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe you could try finasteride/dutasteride and minoxidil first and see what you can revive.

I think my strategy would be hair transplant and SMP.