25 and thinning....

autoteach8

Reaction score
Hello all! I am 25 years old, and losing a lot of my hair. It started when I was 19. It seemed to taper off for a while, but it seems to have picked up recently. Family history suggests that I will be bald before too long. My Dad is (and for as long as I can remember) bald, save for the sides and back. Grandpa has fairly thin hair, but more than me. Thinking about starting some type of treatment, but I am really not sure what to do. I am worried that I will have to do it for the rest of my life, or that everything else will start falling out, and I will really have a weird hair line. Thanks for the help in advance.

Attachments

• Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 234
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 240

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi! sorry to be blunt but it seems like your hair loss is very aggressive. Your only and best bet is the Big Three (Propecia, Minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo). By the way, what do you mean by 'I will really have a weird hair line' ?

autoteach8

Reaction score
I was afraid it was too far gone. By weird hair line, I mean that the product will continue to work in one area, but the rest of my hair will fall out.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way. How would I go about getting the Big Three? I know where to get the Rogaine, but what about the other 2?

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You need a prescription for propecia. See your GP or a dermatologist. 1% Nizoral from any drug stores and for 2%, you need a prescription but 1% will do just fine. Good luck, mate!