25y, Norwood 2,5 - want to fight hairloss again

Arma

Reaction score
Hi guys, im 25 years old and i want to try fighting hair loss again. I wont use finasteride anymore - I used it for about 3 years and stopped in Novembre 2013. I faced side effects like a gyno (after i was already under surgery from a gyno which i got at the age of 13 which was a big issue in all these youth years) and psycholgical disorders.
im not from an english speaking country btw., ill try my best - if you want to help, but you dont understand specific passages of my text, let me know :)

i read a lot in the recent days, did some research and would like to ask you for help. I want to start my Regimen soon and already ordered some stuff:

revita shampoo - i plan on using it every 2nd day while showering. Getting my hairs wet, use it as a shampoo and wait like 3-5 minutes until i wash it out.

revita conditioner - i never used one, could need some hints how to use it. I think there is no Ket in it, so i could use it on a daily base?

silica gel - one spoonful with water per day

Taxofit hair plus - contains stuff like biotine, vitamines, Selen and other useful stuff (german link, some stuff should be easy to understand)

Now the Minoxidil part: i thought about getting a minoxidil liquid and bifon creme and get a solution out of that. I have naturally thin hair and a fatty (?) headskin so i guess the bifon is a good option for me. I would apply it before sleeping on a daily base.

This would be my regimen in general, im probably adding vitamine d (how much Ie per day?).

do you have any hints or tips for me? Any help appreciated! Thank you very much

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think RU + minoxidil combo is really the only thing that could save your hair. Volumizing shampoos are nice but don't do anything to slow the hair loss really.

Arma

Reaction score
I think RU + minoxidil combo is really the only thing that could save your hair. Volumizing shampoos are nice but don't do anything to slow the hair loss really.

Isnt ru a bit unsafe regarding to long term side effects? I had a very bad time in the last months, im mentally not stable and finasteride for sure did its part on this. I dont want to use such things again. On the other hand i heard its very expensive.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt ru a bit unsafe regarding to long term side effects? I had a very bad time in the last months, im mentally not stable and finasteride for sure did its part on this. I dont want to use such things again. On the other hand i heard its very expensive.

yes but if you cant use an oral dht inhibitor than RU +minoxidil is the only thing that can save your hair. If it is too expensive or you are worried about the sides than you cant really do anything for your hair loss except minoxidil alone which will only work for maybe a few years if u are a great responder. RU likely has rare heart related sides and its long and short term effects are pretty much unknown. Its role is blocking androgen receptors and very little of it goes systemic but the small amount that does will cause sides in a small minority of people and could be potentially damaging but you have to decide if the risk outweighs the benefits