26,aggressive hairloss,Any hope?

CG77

Reaction score
Hey guys,i'm 26,been balding since 17.Since I was 23 and my hairloss started to become real severe and aggressive,I started shaving my head bald with a razor and just accepted I'm a bald man.The last month is teh first time in years i let my hair (whats left of it) grow back and i was shocked at the progression of my hairloss in three years.I'm now naturally bald on top,with just a few stray thin hairs here and there.Lately I've been thinking of getting on propecia and using rogaine, but I wanted to see first if i'm already past the point of no return.I can accept shaving my head for life and being a bald man,but it would be nice to have hair again.thanks in advance for any advice

20 years old
100_0463.jpg

22 years old
IMAG2877.jpg

23 years old
359845138_88a031aacd_b.jpg

Today at 26 years old
2633566762_1654182294_b1.jpg

niff1239

Reaction score
"but I wanted to see first if i'm already past the point of no return"
I'm sorry but you've reached the point of no return and that's not even close.

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm sorry brother. really hate to ever have to deliver this kind of news but with current medication i don't think you're going to find a solution.
hell - at least your head looks like a great shape for the shaved look. i know that's probably a trite thing to say on these boards - but if i did it, i'd look like ET or something.
take care amigo.

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll not say it's the point of no return, but indeed I've never seen a regrowth from your baseline,
so if I were you, I would get propecia + rogain 6 months supply, wait and see
you have nothing to lose

ertesi

Reaction score
At least You have a good head geometry dude :D I hate to be bald because my headshape is more likely to rectangle than a curve :))

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Just get on the big 3. You don't have anything to lose. Check out "The Last hair bender" story in this forum. Good luck.