26 Male Loosing My Luscious Hair at the Corners(Photos)...Soul Crushing

moop187

Reaction score
Well I noticed the corners of my hair line are getting deeper. I quite certain i have male pattern baldness and this makes me extremely distressed. My hair is really the only thing physically that im proud of. I wouldn't consider myself handsome at all however i feel my hair is the only thing that makes me half decent. I dont know what i would do if i lost my hair but have a feeling i would become a complete shut in. This is all very new to me. My parents have thick full heads of hair and are in their 60's. The only person that was bald in my family is my dad's dad, apart from that no one else has this issue. I dont know what to do. I am starting to read the forums to try and learn more but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Well, if anyone could it would be greatly appreciated. Thx.
IMG_4511.JPGIMG_4512.JPGIMG_4513.JPG

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I noticed the corners of my hair line are getting deeper. I quite certain i have male pattern baldness and this makes me extremely distressed. My hair is really the only thing physically that im proud of. I wouldn't consider myself handsome at all however i feel my hair is the only thing that makes me half decent. I dont know what i would do if i lost my hair but have a feeling i would become a complete shut in. This is all very new to me. My parents have thick full heads of hair and are in their 60's. The only person that was bald in my family is my dad's dad, apart from that no one else has this issue. I dont know what to do. I am starting to read the forums to try and learn more but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Well, if anyone could it would be greatly appreciated. Thx.
View attachment 29545View attachment 29546View attachment 29547

You have male pattern baldness without a single doubt, somewhere between a NW2 - NW3 pattern. Start a regimen right away: 1 mg finasteride per day plus nizoral shampoo.

And yeah that's pretty great hair. You can't afford to lose it, at least not without a battle. Good luck brother!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Yes you are receding and losing your luscious hair. There are only 2 options to treat your hair loss: minoxidil and finasteride. There are also experimentals, but they should be used as a last resort.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
The hairs are clearly minaturised. You have a good chance of retaining your hair and maybe thickening up a little with finasteride and minoxidil, although it's unlikely you'll ever get your hairline back. Good luck

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
You will hate yourself for not starting finasteride & minoxidil asap. So eh, get your prescription from your doctor and stay hairy ;)

And dude, nobody (who is not paying attention like we, your fellow-balders) will tell you you're balding when you've still got hair like that.

Reactions: Raz