26 Male Norwood 3-4

CiXxRed

Reaction score
Hey guys

So I've been struggling with hair loss since I was 18. At first I didn't think much of it and wasn't even aware of male pattern baldness, I just thought I was just developing a widows peak and it was nothing to worry about.

During my teens I used to pride myself on my hair, constantly spiking it, straightening it, trying new styles etc. Guess this routine didn't help much.

Eventually my scalp started showing and I would just spike it all over trying to hide it. As soon as my hair line started to receed and my crown started thinning majorly is when I tried fighting back. I tried caffeine shampoo, regaine and just trying to hide it with styling but none of it worked.

I've had years of taunting about it which have led to depression, anxiety and money problems trying different methods to regrow what I've lost.

Now I've got to a stage where I hope everything combined in my routine will work.
I have even cut down on caffeine and alcohol and replaced cigarettes with electronic cigarettes. (Not much to do with my hair loss but might help a healthier lifestyle)

I have been on propecia for little over a year, and while it hasn't done much to regrow my hair it has stopped me from losing anymore.

I know it would be a miracle if I regrew all my hair but if my routine does not pay off I would consider a hair transplant by the time I'm thirty.

So yeah, that's my story in a nutshell

Cheers for reading.

Reaction score
gotta do what you gotta do! At least your taking action and your still pretty decent on the nordwood chart. I wish i took action earlyier. good luck!

kpat

Established Member
Reaction score
Posting pictures would be helpful. So are you only on finasteride? Or are you also using minoxidil? Because minoxidil could help regrow some hair. Also try pumpkin seeds. There was a study done with pumpkin seed oil and it proved effective in growing back diffuse hair loss. I eat 1/8 a cup a day. It's not like it has a bunch of data to back it up, but it has one study, and pumpkin seeds have protein and are good for you, so why the hell not, right? XD