26 y/o Diffuse thinning - Did i wait to long?

Hover14

Reaction score
Hi so, I just turned 26 and I've been noticing my hairloss for about 18 months now and was really worried about starting finasteride due to sides. However its now gotten to the point where I'm starting to get depressed over this, so last week when I got a months supply from my Doctor. (wants to do blood tests before giving me more pills)
I've also been using Renegene Pure DR for about 6 months but haven't seen much of a change (if any) with just using shampoo.

Here are some pics from a few days ago (baseline). It looks "ok" when I style my hair to the side, however when pulled up you can see a lot of scalp.

Did I wait to long to start finasteride? I'm not overly worried about my hairline, mostly concerned with the amount of hair I've lost on top :(

image6.jpgimage7.jpgimage5.jpgimage11.jpgimage3.jpgimage1.jpgimage8.jpgimage4.jpg

Any advice or support would be helpful. And getting some honest opinions would be nice too.

Thanks,

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's never too late unless your pretty much slick bald with a horseshoe. Stick with it and add minoxidil if you want.