27, Early stage of hair lose - "The day after the finasteride"

Walker11

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My story starts last april. I noticed the my hair is a bit weird compare to the perfect hair line the i had.
I thought that it may happend becuase of my hair cut and kind of a big forehead, but then after my hair got longer and i had an hair cut i felt the things weren't as it use to be.

To make a long story short, started to take Minoxidil 5 Months, and than after my doctor told me that i'm starting to lose hair i started to also take vitamins, Finastride and Nizoral (two times a week) for 3 1/2 Months.

Like as many people, i started to suffer about a month ago from the sides of Finastride, so i will soon stop using it. I'm really worried about it!! i think that the finasteride really helped me to maintain my hair so i want your help.

How will i be able to maintain my hair in the day after the finasteride? What do you recommend me to do?
Attached my photos.

Thank you so much for the help guys.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 286

Walker11

Reaction score
Thanks mate, but i want to know if i need to add something after i stop to use finasteride. I'm really worried about it and i'm not sure that minoxidil and nizoral alone will do the work.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing can work as a substitute for finasteride except maybe RU but idk if you should do that especially not yet

Walker11

Reaction score
Thanks!

I will think that i will keep the minoxi + nizoral and add antoher treatment and see what's going.

If things will get worse becuase of the finasteride i will try to reduce dose or probably i will start using the RU.