27 , was in denial for a long time but finally doing something about it. (Pics)

JBone88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been lurking for a while so decided to share my story. Still not really up with all the hairloss lingo/treatments so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Took me way too long to realise what was happening, started thinning at the crown and convinced myself that was it, just thinning a little. The last year has seen my hairline and crown take a big hit. With a full head of hair in my early 20's I would have been seen as quite attractive, and derived a lot of confidence from this. Pretty much all that gave me my confidence, and I wasn't even that good looking. Now that I'm losing my hair my confidence is absolutely shot, going out less, staying in on sunny days, taken to wearing hats as to hide it, despite having a large head that doesn't suit hats! Anyway enough of that noise, I'm trying to improve my situation. I'm not looking to bring it all back, I just wanna halt it. At the moment it's not great but in the right light and styled ok I can get away with it.

My regime is a saw palmetto DHT blocker 320mg twice daily for two months( I know I need to up my game here), Rogaine foam for about a month now, I just started using Nizroal 1% every two days this week and also 1 tablet of Biotin 5000mcg daily for the last week.

The foam has pretty much destroyed my hairline, but I hear a lot about this so I'm just powering through. I haven't really gone through a shed, just lose the same 15-20 hairs per Rogaine application, although I did feel like I lost more hairs in the first week/2 weeks of Rogaine it wasn't a massive shed or anything. My hair is definitely in a worse place now than it was when I started working on it two months ago but I know that's just something I have to overcome.

Any advice on what I can do to my current regime to give my self the best chance? Also does anyone purchase finasteride/dutasteride/proscar online without a prescription? Any reliable sites I could use?

Also I'm not really sure what Norwood I am, think I'm just a general diffuse thinner. Have I acted too late or is there hope from me? Look forward to taking this ride with you. I've been pretty down about it all but it's comforting knowing so many of you feel that same. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 333
  • IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 325
  • IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 337

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that bad, definitely fixable with either finasteride/minoxidil or a hair transplant.

JBone88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found Finpecia on AllDayChemist, looks like I can order without prescription. I'm not familiar with the Finpecia brand name, 1mg twice daily, would this be a good place to start? Thanks again guys, may have lost a couple of battles but the war wages on :D

- - - Updated - - -

I purchased the Finpecia from AllDayChemist, has anyone else here bought goods from this site? Now that I've purchased it I'm a little worried. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm nervous enough about starting finasteride, just wanna make sure my first step is a right one.

JBone88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So almost 2 months on Rogaine and just started Finpecia yesterday. Starting with a few days of .33mg then I'll do .5mg and see how that works for me. Any advice on how I should start finasteride? Haven't noticed anything huge since I started Rogaine, maybe a bit of thinning on my fringe but that was probably happening anyway.

I also use Nizoral 1% 3-4 times a week and Biotin 5,000mcg a day.