27 y old with receding hairline (photos)

Jasperdje

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

Im 27 years old.. my father is 67 y old and has a nw4/nw5.. on my motherside theres no hairloss..
Probably i got my fathers genes.. Can u tell me what to do too stop my hairline from receding?

photos:

ty very much

Code:
http://speedy.sh/y5RnZ/hairline.png

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
start finasteride 1mg take daily you should maintain your hair

Jasperdje

Established Member
Reaction score
Tnx for ur message! I will go on finasteride eventually yes. What Norwood is my hairline?

ty

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh more pictures of full heads of hair. Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually on a hair loss site.

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh more pictures of full heads of hair. Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually on a hair loss site.

I believe the term 'full head' is relative to the person, and i'd rather see guys catching their hair loss as early as possible vs. waiting weeks for someone to respond to one of their threads. Isn't the purpose of this site to help other guys who are going through similar situations we are ? Just because his hair loss is easily disregarded by you, I'm sure he's just as paranoid about his hair as I am mine.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score

He's 27 and has next to no hair loss. I don't shoot down people with actual hair loss.

Thanks for your useless post though.

Jasperdje

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry if i made u angry.. but like digi says.. im bit paranoid.. Im using Brewers Yeast and im losing faster hair front.. is this even possible?