Vanhoosan

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new to the community.

I don't know what the numbers or categories for hairloss mean, but I'm losing my hair in the crown and receding from the corners of my already pretty ridiculous widows peaked hairline.

I've been on Minoxidil 5% (the generic Target brand) for just about two months now, and i've seen fantastic results. I am hoping for full regrowth, as my hair has seemed to react to treatment much faster than it's supposed to. Most research i've done says you might not even see results for 4 months.

I have noticed however, my hair is several shades darker than it used to be, and my facial hair has come in something fierce. My sideburns even connect now and until a month ago they did not. Are these usual side effects?

Just thought i'd share my progress! I wish you all the best in your hair regrowth ventures!

progress.jpg

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, great progress! You're one of those lucky people who respond very well to Minoxidil.

Zyzzhair

Reaction score
minoxidil side effects include hair growth adjacent to area's so no wonder your sideburns and facial growth are coming in strong!