3.5 Months Into Lipogaine, Minoxidil, Finasteride Treatment

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations on the progress. Your temple is filling in.

Consider Nizoral or tee tree shampoo to help with the acne.

26mph

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 it has definitely improved. There are many new hairs at the temples.

Do you think it's because of minoxidil or finasteride?

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
@pegasus2 it has definitely improved. There are many new hairs at the temples.

Do you think it's because of minoxidil or finasteride?
probably both. minoxidil to tell the follicles to grow and finasteride to prevent androgens from binding to the hair's receptors. stemo probably another prominent factor.

26mph

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil mostly. This is my first time trying finasteride, and the regrowth started before taking finasteride. I think if anything the finasteride made my hair look worse. I have tried minoxidil alone before and gotten regrowth, and I've gotten regrowth from minoxidil and RU. As soon as I dropped minoxidil and was on RU by itself my regrowth stopped.
Thanks for the response brother!

I started Minoxidil today as well. I am on Propecia already. Just applying minoxidil on the thin spot on my crown for now.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
No problem, good luck to you. I should be getting my topical estriol Saturday. I'm cycling off stemoxydine now, as you're only supposed to use it for 90 days, and I just added folligen to fight fibrosis. I'm trying to kick this thing into high gear.
How much estradiol in 100 ml?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Estriol, not estradiol. I'm not touching estradiol...yet. I'll be applying roughly 6mg/day.
Well let us know how it all proceeds!

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Putting on minoxidil after dermarolling doesnt sound healthy, any sides from it?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered a dermaroller today to try and restore my original hairline. I think my routine is set now for the next few months

You think dermarolling is going to give that big of a push? How long have the hairs been gone you're trying to restore?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 to 6 years. I don't think it will, but some people have had success with it, so I'm willing to try it. It's cheap, easy, and the best part is it only adds an extra 15 minutes a month to my routine.

That's roughly the same amount of time my hair loss has taken place (the last 3 years being the most aggressive and noticeable). I'm a bit sketched out by dermarolling myself, but I'll be curious to see if it improves your results.