3.5 months on the Big Three

Reaction score
Currently 3.5 months on the big three and it is helping remarkable good! The last two weeks I only had minoxidil (rogaine) one time a day instead of the normal 2 times a day since I am waiting for the new bottles to be received. I am using 0.5mg of Finax every day. I decided using only 0.5mg since research indicated it is no big difference with 1mg. No side effects . Nizoral once every two/three days.

Hope that the result will get even better.

Before
before1.jpg before2.jpg

After 3.5 months
3.5months.jpg 3.5months2.jpg

Some more info:
I have been using minoxidil for about 2 years and it was not helping my hair. I did not stop using it I must say. Now I was sick & tired of it and decided to add fina & nizoral. If I would experience side effects I would stop but did not experience any. Only the first week a bit of acne.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
solid progress for 3.5 months, man.
looks like there's gonna be more to come, keep us updated.

Reaction score
I wish I wasn't that scared of fina in the beginning and I would have started using it a long time ago. Even called the doctor a year ago (or perhaps 2) who instantly said: it won't work much, probably not... don't do it. This was my last option to try and it now seems to be working using the big three. I hope that there will be even some more regrowth.

I have used concealers (toppik) in the past and if the parts where very very tiny hairs are (still not dark of colour) would be coming back for good I would be very happy.

I have a picture of a little bit more than a week ago (just before I went to the barber to cut my hair - so the 3.5months pictures in the opening post are with short hair after the barber) where you can see those very tiny hairs which are not dark of colour. Almost invisible to the eye but under certain light I was able to get them on picture.

tinyhairs-longhair.jpg

Edit: minoxidil has been delivered. So going to apply it twice again.

Einfachlacm

Reaction score
Wow, that's a great evolution