3000 - 3500 grafts with Dr Rahal

do comb in

Reaction score
Hi there :)

I have the possibility of having 3000- 3500 grafts (FUT) with Dr Rahal. His hairlines and density seem to be the best out there. I have not read one negative comment about him. I will however have to travel to Ottawa from the UK and so I will be unable to have a consultation with Dr Rahal until I touch down in Canada. This makes me nervous. :(

Does anybody disagree with all the positive comments? He is my first choice at this time.

Thank you

s.a.f

Reaction score
He has a good reputation, did you send him pics online?

do comb in

Reaction score
I did see his pictures. I thought they were the best out there. Hassoon comes in second for me.

I had a consultation with Armani but not sure now. So much controversy around fue plus the fact that there are not lots of Armani fue pictures around. Rahal does Armani type hair lines with closed temples which is what i am looking for plus he gets the density as he continues to do strip.

I guess Rahal's reputation speaks for itself as no one has a negative thing to say

Petchsky

Reaction score
I've been seeing some beautiful Rahal hairlines of late, good choice.

Sean68

Reaction score
how much did he quote you if you dont mind me asking?

HairDont

Established Member
Reaction score
I have met with 7 hair transplant docs in the past and I can definitely say that Dr. Rahal seemed to be the best and most caring at what he does.

His results are great and he seems very compassionate about what he is doing. You really can't go wrong.

CCS

Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score
do comb in said:
Hi there :)

I have the possibility of having 3000- 3500 grafts (FUT) with Dr Rahal. His hairlines and density seem to be the best out there. I have not read one negative comment about him. I will however have to travel to Ottawa from the UK and so I will be unable to have a consultation with Dr Rahal until I touch down in Canada. This makes me nervous. :(

Does anybody disagree with all the positive comments? He is my first choice at this time.

Thank you

FYI, all the pictures in hair transplant brocures, that show before and after pics, are usually after 3 procedures, unless stated otherwise. They post their best results. But if they have pages and pages of good results, then they probably are very good. Often if they only have 10 pictures, that could mean that out of thousands of procedures only 10 were good enough to show. If you are picking a surgeon, pick one with lots and lots of great before and after pics, that state how many procedures and grafts were used on each patient, and show top view too. Some leave the crown open and just show a front view pic, so watch out.

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
do comb in, please do keep us posted on how it went. im also considering getting a transplant with Dr Rahal eventually.

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm getting mine done with Rahal, est. ~1,800 grafts, on Feb. 27th. I had a lengthy phone conversation with him a few months ago and he did seem very sincere. I also had an in office consult with Umar and he too was very sincere. Rahal he has tons and tons of photo's of superb results on his website and it's very comforting to know that if there is anything harsh about my hairline etc. Umar is available to FUE some nape hairs into it to soften it out. He could also do scar work if needed but Rahal is a phenomenal surgeon so I feel very safe in his hands. I heard that Armani trained him how to do strip and I wouldn't be surprised judging from his results.

HairDont

Established Member
Reaction score
Armani didn't train Dr. Rahal.
Dr. Rahal went to Toronto a few days a week years ago as his own business was growing.
The truth is he assisted Dr. Armani from time to time.