32y old, some questions and photos before FUE

franczi2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. The subject of transplantation has been on my mind for several years (FUE) and I think that I am getting closer. I have a few questions in this regard.

1. Do you have to wait for the hair to fall out to perform a transplant? But is it possible to somehow transplant the hair to a place where it still exists, but is likely to fall out?

2. How many grafts, in your opinion, will be needed here to fill the defects on the forehead.

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 138
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 144

franczi2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am interested in one clinic in turkey. It call Clinicana . What do you think about their work? on their page are photos with results

and couple clips:

zakariasabbahi

My Regimen
Reaction score
in your case you need between 2500 to 3000 for good density , and i think for you now , you need to do hair transplant , if you wait more time you will lose more hair . i had a patien same your case
and after the hair transplant i dont recommend you , to use finasteride or mioxi , stay away from that and try to use natural things . cus the reuslt will not change , but if you use the finasteride or the minoxi your hair will fall after you stop it

if you have more quesstion feel free to ask me .
Hi everyone. The subject of transplantation has been on my mind for several years (FUE) and I think that I am getting closer. I have a few questions in this regard.

1. Do you have to wait for the hair to fall out to perform a transplant? But is it possible to somehow transplant the hair to a place where it still exists, but is likely to fall out?

2. How many grafts, in your opinion, will be needed here to fill the defects on the forehead.