33 Years old... What do I do?

azmyth

Reaction score
I've been noticing my hair thinning in my vertex for about a year now. It seems to have "stopped", but I hate how it looks and I have long hair (I've always had long hair, and it suits my personality.)

My gf, doesn't seem to mind it and tells me its not that bad.

I tried Caboki once, and she ran her hands through my hair and was like "WTF is in your hair??" She seemed more appalled by that than the hairloss itself.

Anything I can do?

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think minoxidil will do you good because it is phenomenal when it comes to thinning.
But I would of course give finasteride a try even though it can come with bad sides. Best to try at least try it, even if for a day because it's the best we've got.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the first thing you should do is to be thankfull that you didn't need to deal with hair loss till your thirties. Other than that finasteride can thicken up your hair and maybe grow some new but don't expect much from it in the regrowth part. Only minoxidil has been proven to regrow hair on the vortex. But if your gf don't mind I would just take finasteride so it doesn't get worse and leave minoxidil before your hair is getting dependent on it.