35 Years Old And My Final Solution For Hairloss

redfox492

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,
After trying Rogaine 5% and having nothing but shedding,chest pains and bad dandruff and no positive results to show for it. I then tried the laser growth helmet 3 times a week for 20 minutes a cycle. After 6 months and no results. I then returned the laser helmet which they then charged me for a stocking fee. I then came across scalp micropigmentation. I am happy I got the treatment done but pissed at the same time. I understand that nothing is cheap but when I asked them do they have any veteran discounts they tell me no. For the price you are paying you would think they would knock off a few bucks. I pissed me off so much that I started my own shop and give big time discounts to all vets.

redfox492

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the problem with these threads. You tell people your story and people think you are trying to sell them something. Most of the threads on these pages are so put on it's pitiful.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's best not to use the words "final solution" in casual conversation.

redfox492

My Regimen
Reaction score
David the only natural remedy I have heard that can help with hair loss is organic apple cider vinegar and coconut oil. I do believe when I did use Rogaine they instruct you to use it twice a day which is to much probably with 5%. Then again I had a lot of anxiety after the military so I am sure
that doesn't help as well. I told a dermatologist that I got chest pains from minoxidal and she looked at me like I was crazy. I don't think she knew that was a side effect of the treatment.

l pic 7.jpg

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's actually a pretty good SMP. I have seen some pretty shitty ones online. Can you show one from the front a little further away? I wanna see how noticeable it'd be without as much light.

Regardless, nice decision.

redfox492

My Regimen
Reaction score
dontwannabeabetabob Marine ground pounder. Thanks for your service. My old man was airborne. Pephair I have to agree to disagree a majority of the results I see online are all the same. The guy that trained me to do Scalp Micro Pigmentation uses the same equipment as a majority of the other providers out there. Everyone has their own little marketing gimmick. Like 3-D scalp Micro which is a load of crap. Technician calls his second session 3-D when all he is doing is filling in the areas on the scalp which didn't get covered that well after the epidermis healed after the first session. Or when a provider said his needle replicates a hair follicle. Hard to do that when a square inch of hair
can consist of 2,000 hairs. But when the treatment is done it looks pretty good.

.pic 4.jpg