350z Dude's Story - (24 / thinning)

350z dude

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am a 24 year old male, and Ive been searching through these forms for about 6 months trying to find some helpful answers. I finally got up the courage this past week and decided to make my own account.

Baldness runs in my family, my father as it, as does my grand father. Nothing on my mothers side, that I can notice anyhow. I had the thickest most full hair growing up, but within the past year or two I have noticed serious thinning, starting at the top of my skull and running in a straight line to the front of my forehead. Here is a picture:

img20100805185414.jpg

Its starting to become extremely noticeable. So far, I've been taking bioxin, vitamin E, and a multivitamin every day. I use the volume conditioners and shampoos - but they only mildly help out, at best.

I've read alot about getting a blood test to see if I am missing a key vitamin in my body, to only washing your hair once every three days. What exactly should I be doing?

Im considering trying rogane, but I am not sure since I only have thin hair, and not balding yet. Well maybe alittle bit on top. Should I see a "hair doctor"? Do any of you have any advice. Im really starting to go nuts with all this hair thinning.

I appreciate any help anyone wants to offer. Thank you for taking the time to read my story and hopefully supply some helpful information.

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 350z dudes thinning hairloss story.

Pls get on the big 3 immediately. Your hair is extremely thin and hopefully the big3 can help u at least maintain or perhaps regrow some of your hair.

There is a very fine line between thinning hair and baldness, and I hate to tell you that you are already at the bald end of the continuum.