350z's Story- (4 months in! PICS)

350z

Reaction score
hey guys this is my story,

I first noticed that I was loosing hair at the age of 17-18.My temples recceded a bit. The last 2 years I ve lost a great amount of hair. I went to doctors but they prescription was only a shampoo and some vitamins. About a 8 months ago I went to doctoer who told me about rogeine , so i started using it but without any results .I was on and off rogaine month to month (a mistake imo). The last 2 and a half months I ve been on generic finasteride which i buy it from a local pharmacie.I don't know if there is any progress with finasteride , but I'[ll continue taking it for at least 6 months . Below are my photos .
My current regime is :
-1mg generic finasteride before bed since 20 of november 2008
-rogaine 3 apllications on each temple one time a day before bed
-Nizoral 2-3 times a week

firsts pic taken 03/dec/2008a couple weeks in the regimen, and seconds 12/feb/2009
What do you think ?
cheers mates

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 223
  • leftside.JPG
    leftside.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 184
  • rightside.JPG
    rightside.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 192
  • ?????.JPG
    ?????.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 197

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: 350z( 2+1/2 months on finasteride) 23years old

Pretty impressive in 3 months (and with half of recommended Rogaine dosage), well done.

350z

Reaction score

thanks dudes, :) :)
I am not pretty sure, but i think that the left temple is lagging , maybe is bcoz of the shedding but I'm really anxious about that, is there any possibility to remains like this? Also i think that has thinned a bit..
Before i started finasteride, I was applying regaine also int the mornings,but my problem was the awfull look regaine had on my head and also I was used to forgot the application many times. So what do you think, should I add one more application of regaine in the morning?(I dont like using the liquid , but I still can't find the foam. :shakehead: ) . Should I add some vitamins also? what do u think? :dunno:

cheers mates!

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

give it another shot. The foam is easy to get on ebay if ur willing to buy there. Im thinking of buying the liquid soon just cause its cheaper.

Only problem with it is the morning app will probs leave hair looking oily and horrible. But im going to try work round this somehow.

Why dont you try a caffiene shampoo on nizoral off days. I am using one and its great.

350z

Reaction score

Yeap man,
hair look oily and I don't have a lot as you , so I could also manage the morning app somehow!!thanks for the information about caffeine shampoo, now im using the meyrin shampoo , which is pretty good but also expensive.When it's finished I m gonna give it a try , which is the brand name of the shampoo you suggest? I found one called ALPC or smth like that! :hump:

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

im from uk and i get one called alpecin. Its only caffeine shampoo i know of but its great. good luck

Quantum Cat

Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
im from uk and i get one called alpecin. Its only caffeine shampoo i know of but its great. good luck

Revita has caffeine in as well, along with a lot of other ingredients

350z

Reaction score
Re: 350z-4 months in!

4 months in guys , some new pics added!
my regime is the same only now I m using regainel 2 times a day!

Let me know what you think :hump:

Attachments

• 4monthRIGHT.JPG
    4monthRIGHT.JPG
    230.1 KB · Views: 200
  • 4months.JPG
    4months.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 194
  • allver4months.JPG
    allver4months.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 213

350z

Reaction score
No comments yet? :( :(
Cmon dudes tell me what you think!! :punk:

Also I want to report some vellus hairs on my right temple ,,They are too blonde and now they are growing! Are these gonna turn to dark hairs ?

Thanx!

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
def thicker hair, esp in the front! keep it up and by 12 months you will be very happy and your dick will be melting in some hoes mouth (wtf?) :)