4 Months on finasteride, no results big sheds...

G

As the topic states im currently on my 4th consecutive month of Finasteride 1.25mg. I am a little concerned about progress so far, for several reasons.

Prior to starting Finasteride I was loosing quite a bit of hair everyday in the shower, probably 60 to 70+ hairs. When I first started Finasteride I immediately saw a reduction in shower hair loss. For the first three months or so I would only loose 10 to 20 hairs. Now four months into it I am shedding once again, probably 50+ hairs in the shower and I am concerned.

I understand that shedding can be a normal experience on finasteride, but I am worried I am not responding positively to it since I hear many members begin to see significant gains in month 3 or 4 and I have yet to make marginal improvements it would seem, plus im shedding again. I am also using nizoral 1% 3x a week.

azyx

Reaction score
if you dont use any growth stimulant to boost the hairgrowth its seems impossible to me to see good results soon:( i lose maybe more than 300hairs per day after a month on big 3, before start Big3 i lose around 100hairs!