4 WEEKS IN AND O.M.G!

Jonny Q

Reaction score
Finally took the plunge and started on finasteride cut into quaters 4th June 08. I've nearly been on it for 5 weeks and I'm currently experiencing a shed, for the last 2 weeks or so. Its probably the worst I have known, I was surprised at how quick it started. I've always been slowly losing at what I thought was the front and back, I'm now 37, but over the last few years its more obvious that its all over.
I also noticed a bloated feeling and seemed to be carrying a bit of weight to my gut, but wasn't sure if this was just my metabolism slowing down as I've always been able to eat loads and not put any weight on. The bloated feeling has now passed but the shed continues! Its funny how you start to notice and feel other things and symptoms when you start something like this.
I wondered if there is any idea of how long its going to last, and if the early response is a good sign. I suppose everyone is different but its just the usual, looking for a bit of comfort and support.
I've had no downside regarding my sex drive yet, every cloud has a silver lining, you just have to look f......ng hard these days.